lellow jello

30 January 2007

who wears short shorts?

This is Dexter. He's a little square. That's where his name came from (poinDEXTER). He's made out of cheapie yarn (go red heart!), but is very comfy to cuddle up with on the couch. He's quickly become my favorite buddy to veg out with in front of the tellie. Here he is, hiding amongst his big brothers...can you find him? Okay, so he's not as sophisticated as his grown-up couch pillow brothers, but he likes to think he fits in fine. Dexter's shorts are a bit short; luckily he's got chicken legs that he's proud to show off. Thank you to my pal, S, for lending me the jess hutch book! I'll try and hurry to make a couple more little friends...then you can bring your little friends over and we can have a parade!

3 Comments:

Blogger shana said...

awww he's so cute! i need me one of them bad boys to brighten up my living room!!! i think the little one would really like it...hahaha

4:41 PM  
Blogger shana said...

BOOOOOOO...nothing new on your B to the L-O G!!!! and where have you been...have you seen the new pix i put up...cutie ones of the kids...miss you!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lee-Shoji said...

Ha, ha, ha, that is pretty funny...I haven't checked you blog for a while, and laughed when I saw that guy. Man, I betcha' he's good for kicking around...nah, just kidding you are getting pretty crazy with all that knitting stuff huh? Actually, I have an UglyDoll, I think he'd eat up your guy when no one was looking. Anyway, hope all is well witchu' guys! ~Shoji-kun

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home